Sleek. Cozy. And anything in between. A luxurious look and a solid feel. The variety of species and finishes available make hardwood flooring as adaptable to your space as you need it to be. Here at Floor Coverings International in St. Louis, we know how to guide you through the hardwood flooring selection process. Our Design Associate can even design a custom hardwood flooring pattern that fits your room perfectly. Diagonal, herringbone, borders, and other patterns add interest to a room and take a hardwood floor from beautiful to extraordinary.
- Hardwood flooring does not retain dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Regular sweeping is generally all that is needed to keep hardwood floors looking great
- Hardwood flooring is durable and can potentially last many lifetimes
- Hardwood floors adds a warm, natural look to formal, relaxed, or modern looks â€“ and almost every style in between
- Wood flooring is available in a wide range of species, finishes, and widths to create specialized looks for almost any room
- Each species of hardwood flooring comes with a different level of hardness. Harder flooring works well for high traffic areas like hallways and entryways.
Also consider that:
- Periodic refinishing and scuff/scratch repair may be required to keep hardwood flooring looking its best
- Footsteps and ambient echoes can cause rooms with hardwood flooring to be noisy. Area rugs are often used to counter this effect
- In general, wood flooring is not recommended for rooms or areas subject to water or moisture exposure
At Floor Coverings International of the Arch City, we know hardwood flooring. We have a wide variety of flooring options available for your to choose from. We will sit down with you and answer any questions you may have about your new hardwood flooring. Get your dream floors today by calling Floor Coverings International serving St. Louis!