Your Design Associate is the expert who will be designing your custom flooring solution. At Floor Coverings International every Design Associate is highly trained in designing with all the different materials we work with – wood, carpet, ceramic tile, specialty surfaces such as bamboo and seagrass, and accents such as glass and inlay borders.
Indeed we believe it is your experience with your Design Associate that truly differentiates us in the market. Every one of our is not only a really good flooring designer but knows how to listen to you – your needs, your ideas, your concerns. The questions they ask you really facilitate their ability to create a flooring design solution for you that will not only inspire you, but will also provide you with a floor that works specifically for the usage of a particular room, alongside the requirements around maintenance and cleaning for any particular flooring material.
Here are some questions you might ask them:
- What is the difference between ‘this type’ and ‘that type?’
- Can I design a solution by combining ‘this’ with ‘that?’
- How easy will it be to clean and maintain the floor if I use that material?
- What will the installation process be like?
- How long is all this going to take?
- Can you tell me about your training and about the company?
- How do you know this is the right thing for me?
At the end of the day we know that your home is a place of trust and comfort, and it is the commitment of every one of our Design Associates not only to honor that, but to contribute, through their skill and expertise, to making that feeling of home for you ever more sublime.